• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

E45 Falls way short of capability

RayIllinois

I purchased a E45 - new about 2 months ago. Besides being in shop several times for (no hydraulic power, leaking hose, leaking hose again, extend hoe not working, short in electric system, and low power in tracks) I also have noticed that the machine is well under counter weight - the thing tips with 2 foot bucket of dirt and the bottom track frame flips around. I know I got a lemon, but I would not recommend E45 to anyone. I had E42 and it can dig so much more efficient than the E45. Just wondering is anyone else has had any issues with E45.

Anthonycecil

I think most of our problems stem from a poor dealership...I have an e 50, and finally have the problems worked out, with another dealership....A two foot bucket, is just a little too large--I have one also--but my machine is a bit bigger....
Maybe the dealer would let you exchange the bucket for a smaller one? Once the problems have sorted themselves out, the machine is fine, but unfortunately the bitter taste lingers :) Tony ps Maybe you could be lucky and find a better place to do business