• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

DRMCO 740 powershift transmission

Brimlo

Occupation
farmer
Posted thread sept 2009 looking for info regarding 9150 power shift transmission without any luck. Just asking again would anyone know if a service/repair manual is available for this transmission. It is in an old DRMCO (before champion) 740 grader. I have searched the Internet for 18 months without any success. Getting really desperate. I am prepared to pay for a copy of the transmission part of a manual or the whole manual. Any help really would be greatly appreciated.

MitchSA

I cant help but there is a chap on here who seems to be quite involved in Champion. Maybe he can help?

He's username is Motor Grader.

Last edited:

biggrader

Occupation
Owner/Operator
I found the service manual for DRMCO 9150, Let me know what info u want. I could make copies and send to u if u would like. 24 pages and covers the overhaul of transmission.

Brimlo

Occupation
farmer
Sorry I havent replied sooner. Been having some Internet problems. A copy of the overhaul pages Is exactly what I have been looking for. If you could copy them and send them it would be really appreciated. Is it possible to send them electronically or I would be prepared to pay postage if that is easier for you. Once again thanks for the reply.

Brimlo

Occupation
farmer
Best of luck. Sounds like we could have the same computer skills. I could send you my email address if you like. Cheers

Motor Grader

Occupation
Technology Solutions Expert
The DRMCO days are way before my time...probably before I was even born. The only place I could direct you that may have some info is the Champion Antique Grader Club. http://www.championantiquegraderclub.ca

They have some old manuals and some fellows that tinker on the old stuff.

Brimlo

Occupation
farmer
Thanks for that but I believe I have all the info I need for now thanks to biggrader, but I will keep that in mind if I need anything else. cheers for the reply. Darren

68rsz28

Gearco 9150 Transmission repair manual

Would you mind passing this information on to me. I have also been looking for this exact information and would appreciate if you could forward it to me.:)

68rsz28

sent you my email .thanks biggrader. I might have Brimlo sending me the same info iam not sure if my messages are getting out or not .sorry. thanks dave

68rsz28

Gearco 9150 Transmission repair manual

sent you my email .thanks biggrader. I might have Brimlo sending me the same info i am not sure if my messages are getting out or not .sorry. thanks dave

Not sure if i can add to this post or not .got your file biggrader . Thank you . Might also need over haul manual for the Rockford torque that feeds the 9150 its oil . Brimlo hope you are able to read this as well .thanks for offering. great site. :)

Simmo

Hi mate. Not sure if this is still active, but I have a DRMCO 720, here in QLD, having a lot of trouble finding parts. Ideally I would love to find a wrecker with one, but new parts would be good too. Any ideas about who to talk to would be greatly appreciated.

oldtom

Occupation
diesel equipment maintenancesuperviser
Posted thread sept 2009 looking for info regarding 9150 power shift transmission without any luck. Just asking again would anyone know if a service/repair manual is available for this transmission. It is in an old DRMCO (before champion) 740 grader. I have searched the Internet for 18 months without any success. Getting really desperate. I am prepared to pay for a copy of the transmission part of a manual or the whole manual. Any help really would be greatly appreciated.
DRMCO IS CHAMPION you grader was sold by Black -Wood-Hodge all had drmco badges 6-71gm you going to hate me haxe just though out old manuals mainly water damage have you tryed hitachi in perth made have some thing