• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Dozer blade

brickhead

Does anyone use one? Seems like a good idea on my pt80 but no one even rents one in my area. Maybe that's my answer. Thanks

DIYDAVE

The one I use is just a heavy snow blade, with an extra cutting edge bolted on in front of the OEM one. Does a pretty good jpb, but its not PAT, just left or right, and curl the bucket, to get the tilt function. IIRR its a Kwik way. Works well enough, on the lil ASV RC30, its only 6'wide. I did bolt the springs rigid, to keep it from tripping, when pushing dirt or gravel...

f311fr1

I have a CAT dozer attachment that we use with an ASV RC85/100 and a CAT 299D2 XHP. Because of the ASV suspension the attachment is hard to use for finish grade. It works well with the CAT with the ride control turned off.