• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Do you use Accounts Receivable Solutions

Jamesd8

Occupation
Operations Manager
Hi,
I need advice. I am in charge of the complete operations in my equipment rental company. Recently, we are facing difficulties auditing the invoices and accounts. We started a database for customer inquiries too. The whole process is turning iinto a mess. I came to know about accounts receivable solutions to manage everything. We contacted an AR solutions company named Versapay. The cost and promises were convincing. However, I'd Like to get a second opinion. Does anyone here use AR solutions? Has it helped you in managing and auditing payments? Please help.

Gustavcastle

Occupation
Marketing, Web Scraping, Data Entry
Thank you for your input here. Though I didn't know about this. But kinda interested to use this. lol