• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Deere 328 auto quick-tach

farmer bob

My 328 electric q-t stopped working. It's not the linear actator, i bench tested it. The toggle switch is lit up, and i can faintly hear a relay clicking under the cab when I activate the switch. I've traced the wires back from the q-t to the relay blocks and all looks good. Is there a common deere issue I can check out, or some other tests? I ordered new relays since they are cheap. All the wiring and connections look good too.

jerrybeckman

Occupation
concrete demo
Mine was acting up on my 326d and it turned out to be wire harness issue after q t as it went up the boom arm

farmer bob

I cut off all the boom wire. That was my first suspicion as well. Figured i would replace it. I'm all the way back to the relays now and will be buying new ones too. I can hear them click but dont know if they are sending power out to the actuator

Tractorguy

If you have a meter or test light you can check out at q/t most common I have seen was harness down the boom at well.