• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

crane inspection company

cranesafety

Where is the crane located? I suggest that you look for a professional member of the Crane Certification Association of America. (CCAA). Look in the Find a Member Map on the Web page at:
www.cranecertification.org

also:
NCCCO-Certified Crane Inspector
Listed by State on the NCCCO web site.

Bls repair

Occupation
Equipment operator,mechanic
Service dealer should be able to inspect it.If not should know who can

VitalCrane

do any one kknow what is the best compaant that test and inspect overhead crane?

Lots of capable companies out who can test your overhead or other cranes, however it really depends on who services your area. I could recommend guys in Alberta, but getting to your facility, might be very expensive. You should, as other responders suggest, contact your local dealer and get a recommendation from them.

mahsabk

thanks but the price is important for my little company. our overhead crene had not been tested for one year and the girdars and rails and wire have problem

Welder Dave

If you're in Iraq I'm not sure if anyone on here is going to be able to tell who can inspect it other than the dealer.