• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Convex Replacement Mirrors

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
Looking for a replacement convex mirror for your machine? I finally found a supplier for Britax mirrors here in the US. Britax mirrors are the OEM mirror on a number of brands and machines, and they are typically quite spendy from OEM. Good quality mirror, mounted in rubber inside a durable plastic housing and will clamp on to rod sizes from 3/8” up to ¾”. The small one cost me $29.36, the next larger size was $28.55 and the largest one was $50.32, and they were shipped from two different warehouses with no shipping charges, bonus! If you need a mirror you might want to check these out, click the “Lights and Mirrors” tab on their home page. > http://www.allegiscorp.com/products

Britax Mirror 001.jpg

Britax Mirror 002.jpg

Britax 003.jpg

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
Hey, I was cheered at the price Tags. Britax makes a number of different size and configuration of mirrors, this is just the three that Allegis offered. If anyone else knows a source for Britax post a link here.

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
I just checked the link, works fine for me, I just ordered 8 more mirrors from that website just last week. They also sell some hardware that's common on a number of machines, like the Southco door latches used on some JLG machines, I definitely got that website bookmarked on my work computer.

DARO

Occupation
Mechanic
Less then half price to oem... from the ground cant tell the difference. Good score.

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
They got some stuff don't they Mitch, one website I'll be using with some frequency. :cool: