• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Considerate:

1693TA

Occupation
FAA Radar Engineer, (Retired)
A good portion of the FedEx, and Amazon delivery drivers are operating out of a dilapidated vehicle of some sort. Usually a van that is either leased, or rented. Several have no markings on them, or a magnetic sign to easily move from vehicle to vehicle. Driver's are always under the gun and pressed for time.

Sent off a message to the vendor of the tank asking if the replacement was found damaged in shipment prior to delivery? Probably won't receive a reply but in reality won't use them again.

I've certainly had a recent rash of problems that have all been shipping related. So much easier to make purchases of things before e-commerce was the "normal" we live with today.

1693TA

Occupation
FAA Radar Engineer, (Retired)
I did receive a response from the seller. They issued a refund for the full amount? I don't know where this was lost in translation but it is what it is. I'll have to ask my daughter to keep an eye out for the refund however she paid for it.

I suppose at this writing they have donated me a tank with a couple of defective ancillary items and some shoddy craftsmanship in fit and finish; all easily addressed through local purchase.

I'm going to look into that "Bead Bazooka" as really like the functionality of it.

Last edited: