• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Clark Michigan 55b third valve

AndyT

I was wondering if anybody has any experience adding a third valve to a 55b loader? It looks like it's a stack valve. I'm curious if they are unique to Clark loaders, or if they sourced them from another company? If anyone has something that would work, I would like to hear about it, thanks
Andy

old-iron-habit

Occupation
Retired Cons't. Supt./Hospitals
You may be able to plumb in a power beyond valve before the existing ones. The only thing the one you plumb in would have priority if you used two valves at once.

Ryan151

It's a husco valve. I have two of the double spools. I would sell you a section..... But I might need it some day. I can give you a picture of the tag though.

AndyT

A picture would be great, let me know if you would ever want to let one of the spools go, thanks

Ryan151

I'll get you a picture Andy I just can't part with a spool. I run this machine every day for a business and if I ever have a problem is be screwed. There is a hydraulic place in Madisonville ky I'm told is very good