• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Champion paver tracks

chine61

Hi guys my name is fausto I'm from Mexico, we own a champion pro Pav 1110t tracked asphalt paver.
It's an excellent machine but unfortunately parts are hard to find even in the us.
My question is if any of you have known this machine and if the tracks are compatible with some other equipment on the market today. I need some new tracks but no luck. So I'm trying to figure out if some tracks from an excavator or any other brand of paver would fit my champion, I really need your help here. Once agai let me congratulate all of the members in this forum for making this easier to fix and discuss. Thank you guys

Huntoon

Occupation
Sales Engineer. I design OEM tracked undercarriage
My suggestion is to measure the chain pitch. From there you can determine what machines correlate.

For example, if you measure the chain (pin to pin) is 155.6mm, then you have D3 chain, and you can buy chain used for D3 dozers.chain pitch.jpg

chine61

Thanks huntoon I will ask the mechanic to measure that and we can star from there. After a have a measure can you help me to determine which equipment can use the same track?
Thanks for your help

chine61

My suggestion is to measure the chain pitch. From there you can determine what machines correlate.

For example, if you measure the chain (pin to pin) is 155.6mm, then you have D3 chain, and you can buy chain used for D3 dozers.View attachment 140135

Hi huntoon here I have 2 pics of the actual chain the mechanic says it is 156mm but I kind of see 150mm
Either way a 150 or 156 would fit what type and brand of machine. By any chance would you know?

image.jpgimage.jpg

Ben Witter

Take the numbers off the links and go to your aftermarket undercarriage dealer with the info and measurements. Most likely same as D3 or D4 tracks. Wirtgen owns the rights and information these older machines.

Bls repair

Occupation
Equipment operator,mechanic
If you have a after market under carriage dealer near you they would probably come out and measure every thing for you .If you need new chain you would probably need need sprocket ,maybe rollers and idlers also.
Old parts and new parts mixed = premature wear.

Huntoon

Occupation
Sales Engineer. I design OEM tracked undercarriage
155.6mm is D3 chain. Easy to get anywhere. I would buy aftermarket from ITR or Trek (DCF)