• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

cat tk741 with loewen wrist

bc timber

Hello, I picked up a timber king 201 head with a loewen aftermarket wrist for 350 degrees rotation for my cat tk741, was hopping to speed up the rotation on the wrist, all other functions / grab arms and acumalters work fine. Thanks

bc timber

Hello ,finely got back to this unit, it had a single hyd cly for head left to right. the update Loewen wrist is 2 hyd motors, so flow is the problem, the valve band is controlled by proportional valve iqan -mdm . I have done some digging on their site, found a manual seems like it can be adjusted . Has anyone done this or know a better way to speed the tillt up. thanks

Hallback

Occupation
Gyppo tower logger
There's not really a good way to do it without spending huge money. That's a downfall with some of that old computer controlled gear, it's pretty much outdated at just 10 years old.