• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

cat cs-533e wont move

DSHEQUIP

I have a Cat CS-533e roller that will not move. Ser. # ASL00645 . It was intermittent before but now it will do nothing. I thought it was the parking brake not releasing. The light turns off when the parking brake is released. All fuses and relays are good. I have power coming out of the brake switch both applied and released. I have power at both the axle interlock and drum interlock solenoids, power at neutral safety switch, and power at all relays. I dont know where else to check...The solenoids have power going to them but I dont know how to test anything after them. maybe they arent releasing the brakes. 20161114_132505 (1).jpg

Mark250

Occupation
heavy equipment technician
here is part of trouble shooting for propel system. You need to fit some gauges and check what is happening

Untitled.jpgpropel 2.jpgpropel 3.jpgpropel 4.jpg
Mark