• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

CAT 928G Z - block heater?

Sk187

I have a rental 928G Z loader for snow removal this winter and cannot find any place on it for a block heater.
The Deere's we have all have a port with a threaded plug you remove and install the block heater.

Does anyone know where a block heater goes on a 928G Z or have a picture of what one looks like?

Diagonal Brace

Find someone who sells Phillips Temro products and they should be able to help. It involves removing a frostplug from the side of the block. From what I remember it is on the LH side. The instructions included with the heater should tell you everything you need to know.

Sk187

Thanks for the replies looks like it is a 3056E with a frost plug port for the heater.

Thanks again for pointing me in the right direction.