• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

case front wheel

otis

Hey everybody new guy here,great site!! I have a 580k that i am trading in on a new super m. I have a spare front wheel and wondering if it will bolt on to the new machine to have as a spare. Also are the backhoe buckets interchangeable, Thanks .

cat320

Charter Member
I think that the buckets are interchangableand the rim should be the same too. just ask your dealer but i think they should. boy you will love that new super M comming from a K a completly different animal .

otis

Thanks cat320 ,everything fits. You wern't kidding about the difference in machines it's like a leap into the future from the K. Now I have to go pay for it :eek:

cat320

Charter Member
That's the only bad part of getting it makeing the payments. So how did you equip it ? what options did you get?

Good luck with it?

otis

I bought it with the following options, 4wd, ride control, deluxe cab package, pilot controls and had it plumbed for a Hoe pack . I am really enjoying the ac since I didn't have it in my K.