• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Case Davis DH4 trencher hydrostatic propulsion/attachment pumps leyland 1.8l diesel

jwatterson

not sure if this is were need to post this, sorry if im in the wrong spot.

I have a dh4 case davis trencher with the 1.8liter leyland diesel engine.
I just bought the machine and the po removed the attachment pump and dissasembled the propulsion pump.
everything else on the machine looks good and i don't want to part it out.
so with that said I am looking for both the attachment hydrostat pump and the propulsion hydrostat pump.
I have case part#s
attachmentpt.#h628 040
propulsion pt.#h596304
if any one knows were to find these pumps or has sundstrand pt#s I would greatly appreciate the help
Thanks in advance.

Trencher Don

not sure if this is were need to post this, sorry if im in the wrong spot.

I have a dh4 case davis trencher with the 1.8liter leyland diesel engine.
I just bought the machine and the po removed the attachment pump and dissasembled the propulsion pump.
everything else on the machine looks good and i don't want to part it out.
so with that said I am looking for both the attachment hydrostat pump and the propulsion hydrostat pump.
I have case part#s
attachmentpt.#h628 040
propulsion pt.#h596304
if any one knows were to find these pumps or has sundstrand pt#s I would greatly appreciate the help
Thanks in advance.

I have a used H628040 attachment pump from a DH5. Let me know if you still need one and want to get a price on it.