• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Case Cx 31b

DIXIE

Just Bought A Case Cx31b And I Love It Anyone Else Have One Of These Units It Run Great :)

Steve Frazier

Founder
Staff member
Welcome to HeavyEquipmentForums.com!!:drinkup

Fell free to post some pictures of your new machine, we'd love to see some working shots!!

Good luck with it!

DIXIE

pics

As Soon As I Get Pics I Will Post Them Very Happy With The Machine So Far Anyone I Here In Buisnes For Them Selfs Doing Cable Work Have A Chance To Pick A Bunch Up .

DIXIE

pics

As Soon As I Get Pics I Will Post Them Very Happy With The Machine So Far Anyone In Here In Buisnes For Them Selfs Doing Cable Work Have A Chance To Pick A Bunch Up .

KSSS

Occupation
excavation
How has your CASE mini been running? I liked the B series much better than the first series of machines. Very comfortable and the way the swing boom moves left and right is a great idea. I ended up with a Takeuchi which I have been happy with but I take nothing away from the Kobelco/CASE mini ex.