• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Case 90xt drive problem

jeeper350

My 2000 or 2001 case 90xt is having a issue with the right side not going as fast as the left side.. so if I push both sticks all the way forward it turns right a little.. in reverse it seems even. One thing I notice is that the right joystick also seems to physically not go as far forward as left joystick. Thankd in advance.

jeeper350

My 2000 or 2001 case 90xt is having a issue with the right side not going as fast as the left side.. so if I push both sticks all the way forward it turns right a little.. in reverse it seems even. One thing I notice is that the right joystick also seems to physically not go as far forward as left joystick. Thankd in advance.
So was pulling the levers while watching with seat pulled up.. and it looks like the right joysticks lever on the top of the (i guess its the transfer pump?) Doesn't move as far as the left joysticks lever..

jeeper350

Well figured out the problem.. after comparing the travel of the arms, I unbolted the linkages to see if the right side had more travel (so it could match the left side) it did.. so i took the housing off the joystick and there are two threaded stops on a threaded rod that control forward and reverse stopping points so you can match left and right side. Adjusted it and tightened set screw... good to go now.