• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

CASE 850C Track Loader(Who owns or runs one?)

Aruba1

I have an 1985 Case 850B Track Loader. Works like a charm. Very very simple machine. Plate on the machine shows about 21k lbs. Master Cylinder is same as off older Chevy trucks (1950s). You do NOT use hydraulic fluid, it's just brake fluid. They don't have steering clutches and brake pedal operates the turns. It has Low and High speed. I love mine and just sold it last week to be delivered to the new owner sometime next week. I got to say that my 15 ton Birmingham Lowboy (single axle) handles her perfectly. Here is a video of the track loader:

If anyone wants a video of the machine or pics, please let me know ASAP before it's gone.