• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Case 721C

Vetech63

S# 126032

Looking for what the brake pressure should be on this machine. A flow schematic of the service brake system would be GREAT if anyone can help.

Thanks,

Jeff

Tenwheeler

I have not been around Case loaders for some years and the models all kind of run togerther to me. I thank that is an air over hydraulic system. Not sure which side is referred to as the service side. Air system should maintain about 100-125 psi. A hose can be connected to a gauge with an inverted flare fitting on the other end that screws into the caliper blead port. Hydraulic pressusse should run around 750-900psi.

GaryHoff

Occupation
Heavey Equipment Mechanic
I'm assuming your getting a low brake pressure fault. Check your brake charging valve adjustment.

cut in pressure 1900-2000psi
cut out pressure 2700-2800psi
accumulator charge 800psi
brake cylinder pressure 1250-1350psi front, 1200-1300 rear

Valve is on the rear right side of machine. Look in the Case ce parts website for a better visual of the valve. There is a hole in the frame so you can adjust the allen screw and set the pressure.

Are your front or rear diffs over filled?

Vetech63

I'm assuming your getting a low brake pressure fault. Check your brake charging valve adjustment.

cut in pressure 1900-2000psi
cut out pressure 2700-2800psi
accumulator charge 800psi
brake cylinder pressure 1250-1350psi front, 1200-1300 rear

Valve is on the rear right side of machine. Look in the Case ce parts website for a better visual of the valve. There is a hole in the frame so you can adjust the allen screw and set the pressure.

Are your front or rear diffs over filled?
Thanks for the pressures. I ended up with 2 different problems. A brake pump that went bad and a stuck spool on the bottom half of the brake valve. Replaced the pump and cleaned the valve, works like a champ!