• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

case 621c with low brake pressure light on after e-brake change

Dan bates

after changing e-brake pads the brake system low pressure light came on and I also seem to no have any e brake. any help I don't have any manuals aviable to me.

GaryHoff

Occupation
Heavey Equipment Mechanic
Adjust the park brake properly.
Properly block the wheels, release the park brake, tighten the adjusting bolt in until both brake pads contact the brake disc, then back off the adjusting bolt 1 turn.

Any fault codes active?

The low brake pressure has nothing to do with you changing the park brake pads. Service brake specs are as follows:
Accum. Cut-in Pressure [1915-2015]
Accum. Cut-out Pressure [2715-2815]

621C - prior to JEE0123546
Brake Cylinder Pressure front [750-850], rear [700-800]

621C - JEE0123546 and after
Brake Cylinder Pressure front [1250-1350], rear [1200-1300]

Dan bates

thank you for your reply I apologize for not getting back sooner I have been so busy this is the first chance ive had to get back to this machine.
does anyone know a reliable source for a owners manual and or service manual I can look at on line?

Coy Lancaster

Occupation
service tech
thank you for your reply I apologize for not getting back sooner I have been so busy this is the first chance ive had to get back to this machine.
does anyone know a reliable source for a owners manual and or service manual I can look at on line?
You will need to have the accumulators recharged it sounds like, and rebuilt if they won't hold charge. Your local Case dealer should be able to take care of that for you