• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

case 621 air release valve/

Kilauea

I have a early 1980's 621 case loader that will not go into gear after building air pressure. anyone know where sending unit is located? or any ideas?

Kilauea

Doesn't that have a mechanical pull handle ebrake?
has a mechanical hand brake. will not go into gear if it s up. problem with machine is the compressor not building enough psi. need 60lbs to release and put into gear. i want to bypass this switch so i can get it back to shop for repairs. Machine is not in a good spot for doing the repair.

Kilauea

has a mechanical hand brake. will not go into gear if it s up. problem with machine is the compressor not building enough psi. need 60lbs to release and put into gear. i want to bypass this switch so i can get it back to shop for repairs. Machine is not in a good spot for doing the repair.
is this possible? if not then i have no choice but to repair on site

alrman

Occupation
Diesel Fitter;Small Business Owner;Cleaner
@Kilauea There is a transmission declutch switch on the LH brake pedal - is this working correctly?
The picture below shows the location of the air low pressure sender. Hope this helps.

621 air system.png