1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Case 450B Weight

Discussion in 'Dozers' started by UNCLETONY, Mar 5, 2010.

1. UNCLETONY

UNCLETONY Active Member

Hey guys I was wandering if anyone could tell me the weight of a case 450B? I tried looking all over and I can't find any specs. Even machinerytrader had no weights listed. I am contemplating moving it with 14k trailer and a duramax, instead of my 20k trailer and dump. I don't want to cross state lines in a big truck:eek:. I know the machine probably weighs between 10 and 14. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks, in advance.

2. excav8r

excav8r Well-Known Member

Equipment Operator
    Try ritchiespecs.com they have the info your looking for, for about every machine out there.

3. JimInOz

JimInOz Senior Member

I only have 450C info...With ROPS/Fuel/Operator it weighs 11,800.
    LGP version is 13,300.
    Hope that helps

Jim

4. pafarmer

pafarmer Senior Member

Land clearing, demo, site prep etc. Ex Pro Motocro
    12k or 13.3 with LPG..........open station crawler ROPS.

5. UNCLETONY

UNCLETONY Active Member

Thanks farmer. I am going to check if it has sweeps figure that might an additional 250lbs. I am still debating what I am going to pull it with.

I also checked ritchispecs, love that site and ritchiwiki. They don't have older machines. I hope they would add them, it is already a great resource and I like reading ritchiwiki just to learn about how the companies grew.

FYI, I hate dealing with the DOT especially crossing state lines. IFTA bullchit, interstate/intrastate commerce bullchit. Thanks again everyone for the quick responses.

6. gggraham

gggraham Senior Member

Licensed Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanic
    450B Weights

Hope this helps you determine the weight

Attached Files:

• 450b.jpg
      450b.jpg
      File size:
      69.7 KB
      Views: