• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Canadians eh...

DK88

Occupation
Field service tech.
So as I'm reading the posts I like to read the "location" part and see where everyone is from. Seems there's not many Canadians? Who is from canada and where? What do ya do?

Reid

Good to know i am not the only one that has noticed that, I am from Surrey bc. and am currently going to school for my C level Welding Ticket, then plan on starting an Excavating company in the Next 3-4 years

stondad

Occupation
Truck Driver
I actually remarked to myself that I saw a few today and thought about asking if there is anyone near London Ontario.

So now I've asked it on your thread because I'm sure you'll get lots of views.

Hope you fellas are not too cold there.

CRAFT

Occupation
30 yrs Owner/Operator
So as I'm reading the posts I like to read the "location" part and see where everyone is from. Seems there's not many Canadians? Who is from canada and where? What do ya do?

There are More of us out Here than you think ! .....Done a little of everything and Do alot of everything it takes to Survive .....mostly anything to do with Excavations and Skid-steer Work in all shapes and sizes .... No Job Is Too Small or Too Big ...... Cheers ...

wornout wrench

Vancouver Island, BC. The best place in the world to live, well in my humble opinion LOL;)
Heavy Duty Mechanic specializing in heavy equipment rebuild, mostly for the forest industry.:canada

donkey doctor

Occupation
retired
Second that about VI being best place in the world to live ww. Born here, retired here, and lived here most of the time in between. Regards d.d.

DK88

Occupation
Field service tech.
stondad- yes around 1.5hrs away. we have another location in london though. im based out of toronto on.

770G

1.5hrs n/w of Toronto Ontario. Work for municipal roads dept. I run grader, back hoe, and tandem plow truck.

hoglogg

53 years on vancouver island (born on the rock) certified mechanic , also dabble in families logging biz . and yes vancouver island is the best place in the world to live . wish the ferry prices would go up , to keep everyone else away ha ha ...........

bch

Eh also from VI but lookin for haul truck drivin job in central BC or Yukon...

245dlc

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator
From Manitoba, worked all around the southern part and worked in Alberta.

donkey doctor

Occupation
retired
53 years on vancouver island (born on the rock) certified mechanic , also dabble in families logging biz . and yes vancouver island is the best place in the world to live . wish the ferry prices would go up , to keep everyone else away ha ha ...........

Had a foreman who used to say they should charge $600 to get over here and let people leave for free. regards d.d.

BrianHay

Another from the Island. I'm in Nanaimo but spend most of my working time in Alberta earthmoving.

jeff 31

Occupation
I'm a heavy equipment operator for a large local e
I'm based in a little city called Chatham which is 1 hour east of Windsor, 1hr west of London and 1hr south of Sarnia Ontario. Own a adams grader and work for a Sewer, watermain company.