• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bobcat T595 setting water in fuel code

George Gleckler

My Bobcat dealer tells me that after market fuel filters will not work in the T595. It keeps setting water in fuel code and going to idle speed. Is this really an issue with non Bobcat fuel filters?

ozarkag

It is not likely the filter is the issue, the sensor is simply 2 prongs into the fuel. Nothing proprietary at all. I would not use the aftermarket filters tho, I've cut one open. . . And these injectors are very susceptible to contamination. We did build a filter base kit to use Donaldson spin on 4 micron filters , because yes, the OE filter is expensive. Because the sensor is only reading resistance in the fuel, any moisture in the wire or plug will trigger the code. some machinesseem to code every time they get wet. one local farmer actually traded to a new Bobcat partly because of this. .

crewchief888

ive found several times that the wiring or connector were the problem.

but then again, we have several customers that continually put watered fuel in their machines even after more than once a complete fuel system is put in :rolleyes: