1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bobcat Auxiliary Hydraulics

Discussion in 'Skid Steers' started by Chuck, Apr 21, 2009.

1. Chuck

Chuck Active Member

Engineer
    I'm looking at a 753 and I'm wondering if the auxiliary circuit works. All that is with the machine is the bucket so I can't really fully test it out, but when I activate the remote circuit (Yes those lights do light up) and press the buttons on the right control stick I don't hear any different noise. I would assume that I should be hearing the engine load down and oil being bypassed over the relief valve. Is this normal?

2. gpap123

gpap123 Well-Known Member

Civil Engineer - Contructor
    At my 763 when i am pressing and holding the auxiliary hydraulics button, the engine is shutting down.

3. mrfixitpaul

mrfixitpaul Well-Known Member

If you are activating the auxiliaries you should definitely notice the engine bog down. If it doesn't change then something is amiss