• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

BobCat ACS error

Dantec

6680410 is the part#. It's found hidden down beside the right joystick. Lift cab , crawl in from front and look down to your left. Black box with 3 wire clips . Hard to get at. You can see the two bolts from outside under the right lift cylinder. Hope this helps. Dan.

jolige

I got to error codes on my t190, they are 32-34 and 32-65. Hydraulics will not work. Does anybody have a solution?

CRAFT

Occupation
30 yrs Owner/Operator
I got to error codes on my t190, they are 32-34 and 32-65. Hydraulics will not work. Does anybody have a solution?

32-34 …….. Tilt Actuator Not in Neutral ………… When I had this Code show up, the end result was the Tilt Actuator had to be replaced (very common) they wear out, the elec motor that strokes the spool shorts out and will quit working

32-65 …….. Sensor Supply Voltage out of Range ………. This I did not have show up, if it is related it may have todo with the fact that your Tilt Spool that is stuck has caused the sensor to declare a fault ………………………..but the guru's may chime in and fill in the blank space as to exactly what sensor it refers to ???

Last edited:

mybmw

Hi Everyone hope you are all well, can anyone advise me on how you operate the auxiliary hydraulics on attachments that connect to the
flat face hydraulic couplers which are original equipment on a bobcat 463? there doesnt seem to be any additional switches or buttons on the
levers is there a trick or certain way you need to do it? thanking you in advance for any assistance regards Frank

crewchief888

Hi Everyone hope you are all well, can anyone advise me on how you operate the auxiliary hydraulics on attachments that connect to the
flat face hydraulic couplers which are original equipment on a bobcat 463? there doesnt seem to be any additional switches or buttons on the
levers is there a trick or certain way you need to do it? thanking you in advance for any assistance regards Frank

RH steering lever moves from side to side to operate the aux hyds.
if the aux have never been used the locking bolt may still be installed in the lever.

:drinkup

digdugbobcat

Hey guys. Sorry to hijack this post but it won't let me post a new thread.
Bobcat mechanic, I need help troubleshooting my problems with my S250.
New joysticks installed by the dealer. The machine now has locked up the arms showing an ACS code but I have the SJC controls.
She's been in the shop almost 2 weeks now cause they ordered the wrong sticks. Now finally got the right ones and boom. More problems. Arghhhh.
Anything anyone can tell me to pas on to them I'd appreciate.

crewchief888

Hey guys. Sorry to hijack this post but it won't let me post a new thread.
Bobcat mechanic, I need help troubleshooting my problems with my S250.
New joysticks installed by the dealer. The machine now has locked up the arms showing an ACS code but I have the SJC controls.
She's been in the shop almost 2 weeks now cause they ordered the wrong sticks. Now finally got the right ones and boom. More problems. Arghhhh.

Anything anyone can tell me to pas on to them I'd appreciate.

SJC controls use actuators just like an ACS machine

ACS codes can be actuator related or ACS controller related.

:drinkup

Bob763

Occupation
Mechanic
Hey all, I am trying to pinpoint a problem in an A300 S/N 539911733.

The problem is intermittent, the ACS icon comes on and says ACS(AHC) Sensor supply voltage out of range, the code that I get is 32-65. So far I have been able to restart it and it goes away....

I checked the connectors to the ACS module, all seemed good, I checked the connectors to the actuators, all seemed good, no wire rubs that I can see so far....

In the manual It states that there is a calibration procedure for the lift and tilt where you sit in the cab with the seat bar down, put the machine into skid steer mode, put the RH joystick to front right axis and hold it, press run/enter and press hold to operate loader. Then release the joystick. When I did this I got the code to say that it had successfully completed, 32-24. BUT on the right hand display I had the ACS icon come on and it says "unknown failure" the reason for this in the question mark section says "Alarm occurs when deluxe panels are not upgraded to current level of controller, resulting in errors that are seen by the controller, but not displayed by the deluxe panels."
Does this indicate a problem somewhere?

Maby someone can chime in what happens when they do this on their machine

Thanks so much.:)