• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Are dozer tracks gateways to another dimension?

.RC.

Still mucking about with repairing my dozer, dropped a couple of nuts and they went tink into the inner bowels of the tracks on the ground under the track frame and blowed if I can find them.

I am sure they have gone through some inter-dimensional gateway, never to be seen again.

colson04

Still mucking about with repairing my dozer, dropped a couple of nuts and they went tink into the inner bowels of the tracks on the ground under the track frame and blowed if I can find them.

I am sure they have gone through some inter-dimensional gateway, never to be seen again.
I took the carburetor off my Dad's golf cart last night. Cramped space, small nut, slipped out of my finger. I heard one distinct 'tink', then nothing. Thirty minutes later I found it under his car parked 10 ft away. Thankfully I was on a fairly clean concrete floor.

CM1995

Administrator

Yep a belly pan is a direct path for dropped wrenches, sockets, bolts and nuts straight into the Multiverse. Where in the Multiverse is anyone's guess..

LG 78

when eventually you do find the nuts you will pick up a couple of long lost 9/16 spanners as well

orangeman

You will also pick up a new special language when you can't find what you dropped! Hope the kids are inside when the special language comes out!

BC Placer gold

This is the “law of falling objects”

The nut, bolt, etc will travel a very large distance from the drop zone!