• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Allison CT-3340 info

mog5858

looking for some info on a CT3340 4 speed trans. i have one in my new to me S7 Euclid scraper first and second shift nice and no slip. if you go to grab 3 or 4 it like just hitting N. is it a 2 speed with a hi-low or a true 4 speed. i will be fixing it my self as it's a hobby toy and dose not have to make money but would still like things to be right. looks to be a all maniacal shift cable from the tower back to the tans. my serial Number is 256 part no 6759832. the P O had used it for years like this to move dirt. hoping to easy fix but i will take out for a rebuild next winter was to be this winter project but did not get hall home in time for that now the ground is not frozen time to play. was told it had the same trans as a TS 14-B but 4 or 6 speed ?

Attachments

• IMG_1647.JPG
    IMG_1647.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_8646.JPG
    IMG_8646.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 15