• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Allis; Is at least out of the mud

DMiller

Occupation
Cheap "old" Geezer
Y'all can laugh all you want, this was the next step in progress, new bucket hoses with a 'Surprise!' one fitting #12 3/4" JIC Male on the bucket, knew that one as had to re-weld the fitting a few times to stop a leak at an OLD weld, so get to replacing lines and hanging QC fittings for bucket removal with options for accessories on the front and TADA the other damn fitting is #14 7/8" JIC to which NO ONE has a purchasable 7/8"to 1" npt #14 fitting go 12to 16, GREAT. Next step cabbage out the old line fitting, find a 1" npt on a existing fitting and build my own. Lines are on, fittings do not leak(yet) , and Quick Connects are set up to connect the lines together as do not care on bucket.

IMG_2007a.jpg

IMG_2008a.jpg

old-iron-habit

Occupation
Retired Cons't. Supt./Hospitals
Next you will have to build or modify a quick attach system for it. Pulling and lining up pins get tiring in a hurry.

DMiller

Occupation
Cheap "old" Geezer
I am swapping to a GP due to weight issues, I hardly think a QA system would not be excess weight out front! Will be keeping the MP and it as in the photos shows, needs work while is off and me using the GP. Moved 25-5 ton dump truck loads(five yard) two years ago from down along the highway for better visibility to the drive, actually need to do at least as much again due to the high speed derelicts running a narrow two lane secondary road at flight speeds. Also need he spoil as over cover addition for our ground source system, could stand a one to two foot over cover add while our septic field needs a tad bit for leveling off and the new yard could stand something that will grow grass for the wife to stay busy!

Metalman 55

We had this quick attach mounted on our 580 SM Case a few years back & it is really slick. We switch back & forth from GP bucket to forks, to snow pusher, to pindle hitch etc. in a snap.

Now I really have you thinking!!:D

Attachments

• 20141010_151819.jpg
    20141010_151819.jpg
    6.8 MB · Views: 18

DMiller

Occupation
Cheap "old" Geezer
To do that for mine I would probably use the hooks on the QA and pins on the bucket. Slick Idea on the hydraulic pin at bottom does it have a forward stop to keep for having to eyeball the alignment? Saw as I would consider on a 963 in Kansas City last year.

DMiller

Occupation
Cheap "old" Geezer
Found the tractor I had looked at on a piece of ad paper that is almost faded away, stand corrected, had the hooks on the bucket just as yours. Call it a Fusion adaptor. A little more than I want to try to build!!

Reactions: LDK

Metalman 55

To do that for mine I would probably use the hooks on the QA and pins on the bucket. Slick Idea on the hydraulic pin at bottom does it have a forward stop to keep for having to eyeball the alignment? Saw as I would consider on a 963 in Kansas City last year.

Yes, it deadheads against a stop when you curl the bucket back to run the hyd pins out. Once you get used to it, it becomes 2nd nature to change attachments quickly.