• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

about licensing

gruntscoreboard

Hi,

Just want to know from those who acquired a license for operating. I'm actually taking some antidepressants. Is it going to be a problem in the drug test?

DMiller

Occupation
Cheap "old" Geezer
Don't know of the Philippines, in the US as long as a doctor will sign off and you notate the meds as prescribed with them not being a known impairment they will license you out.

gruntscoreboard

It's just so difficult if you have a "mental health disorder". Others who aren't exposed to the idea have this biased thinking - people with depression are crazy. I have read an online resource about how to stop being depressed for no reason. Well, there is a reason! Whenever people I deal with at work mentions my diagnosed condition, it's like a minus point times ten on my professional book.

Last edited by a moderator:

pridesculling

It's sad to know that only a few can treat people with mental health disorder fairly. Most of them are insulted and humiliated. :(