• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

9999 gvw trailer

N.B.CONCRETE

Occupation
OWNER
Guys , I'm looking for a good 16-18' bobcat - multiuse trailer .

I was wondering where a good dealer in NewEngland was . Not much selection up my way.

lamarbur

Charter Member
Occupation
part time excavator/backhoe operator
I bought mine at www.trailersofnewengland.com
they have an 800 number posted on their web page.. You want to talk to Don Skarp. Has an awesome set up with probably 300 trailers in stock.. They ahve been known on more than one occassion to do a warranty repair when the warranty was long over.... His service is impeccable.,..

capecodpondguy

Trailers

N.B.CONCRETE said:
Guys , I'm looking for a good 16-18' bobcat - multiuse trailer .

I was wondering where a good dealer in NewEngland was . Not much selection up my way.
I just bought my SSL trailer, 10Kgvw from Welch trailers in Taunton. Here is the best part. $2100! I was leary at seeing the ad in the WantAds, but this is an awesome trailer. Mine is 18ft, brakes on 4wheels all lighting, heavy duty jack, many tie downs, etc. This is the best deal going. It is basically the same trailer that the Bobcat dealer sells for $3500. He makes them in Tennessee and brings them up here. he is in the WantAds every week or I can get you the number. Steve is the owners name, and Frappe is his helper. Check them out.

cat320

Charter Member
Can you post some pics of them? and do they have a website?
I saw some nice ones at the Masscon that tilt 16-20' but your talking big money I think for SS trailer at $5700 for them that was a landoll very nice well built trailer but man a little pricey for me but maybe that is the going rate for the tilt ones .