• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

872 gp grader

gardener2020

I was just moving some gravel, and moving at 3 mph I turned of the 6 wheel drive &as soon as i turned of the diff lock it stopped on a dime. The # 24 fuse was blown so i replaced it so it would go to neutral ,but when i put it in gear again it just blew another one Code says comunication lost Tcu Has anyone had a simuler issue with that ?

mg2361

Occupation
Equipment Mechanic
Welcome to HEF gardener2020;)!

First we need a complete machine serial number for accurate information gathering. There are 12-13 variations of that machine.

mg2361

Occupation
Equipment Mechanic
Code comes up because it is the TCU switched power fuse. That fuse also supplies voltage to other items, transmission related. Obviously, a short somewhere in the circuitry is the issue. Now it is just trying to find it.

Check your messages.