• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

87 Dresser 530

PAS

Hello,

Does anyone know where I can get some of them 4 inch lights in a 28 volt. Checked all over. Thanks in advance.

FWD

There is all kinds of lights available on EBAY. You have to search for 24 volt as that's what that loader has. I got some rectangular lights for my 520C loader two years ago. They were reasonable I thought.
FWD

PAS

There is all kinds of lights available on EBAY. You have to search for 24 volt as that's what that loader has. I got some rectangular lights for my 520C loader two years ago. They were reasonable I thought.
FWD

The ones that come out it say 28 volt. Would it make a difference? I can find the the same ones that come out of it in 24 volts. Thanks for your help.

kshansen

Occupation
Retired Mechanic in Stone Quarry
The ones that come out it say 28 volt. Would it make a difference? I can find the the same ones that come out of it in 24 volts. Thanks for your help.

28 volt are the same thing! Just the way they are rated. See a Nominal "24 Volt" system actually runs around 28 Volt when charging, just as you car or truck is running around 14 Volts when alternator is charging the battery.

PAS

28 volt are the same thing! Just the way they are rated. See a Nominal "24 Volt" system actually runs around 28 Volt when charging, just as you car or truck is running around 14 Volts when alternator is charging the battery.

Hi Kshansen,

Got ya, Do you know where I can get them 4'' sealed beam like come out of machine. NAPA told me they had them and when I got there they were 12 volt. I really don't want to make brackets and install the 24 volt square ones.

PAS

Komatsu Got the lights for me, there out of state. I seen the 24 volt on ebay if I did not find them today I was going to go that route. Thanks Again