• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

580 Super K Transmission Fill

Larry F

You probably haven't had a good laugh in a while, so here's one on me. Bought a well used 580 super K. The transaxial transmission dip stick is showing nothing. I cant seem to find where to add more fluid. No manuals and no experience. Would someone please enlighten me? Thanks.

oceanobob

Occupation
general contractor
Please help get a correct answer by indicating if the K is a series 1 or a series 3. The SN will tell the tale but if the shift lever goes thru the floor board it is a 1. we can get you good accurate answers once the series is reported, thanks!

Larry F

The shift is on the side panel below the gauges. I have poured in about 4 gallons and still nothing on the dipstick. I am really getting worried now, but there is nothing on the ground under it and it still moves.