• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

426c no ex hoe retract. Valve issue.

Mobiltech

Occupation
Self employed Heavy duty mechanic
image.gif
Here is a parts pic of the extend valve.
You should look at the resolver number 20 . Check the seals and the inside check ball.

Last edited:

oilslick

I removed resolver, found second o ring torn. Couldn't find the inside checkball? could have a ball fallen out when I dropped valve, lots of fluid came raining down so I could have missed a ball! Guess I will get new o rings and see what happens depending on what you guys have to say. Thanks for all the help so far, its nice having people share knowledge with me!

oilslick

I have an old parts book picture that shows only 3 seals on resolver, pic above shows 5 ,should I go with that or call it in to the yellow god(CAT) tomorrow to see if its been superceded?

Mark250

Occupation
heavy equipment technician
I have an old parts book picture that shows only 3 seals on resolver, pic above shows 5 ,should I go with that or call it in to the yellow god(CAT) tomorrow to see if its been superceded?
picture is showing orings plus back up rings

oilslick

Ordered a new resolver and some orings for plug I removed and old resolver for a spare! bill was about 60 bucks , will install tomorrow night and report back.