1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

4 in 1 for my new to me T650?

Discussion in 'Compact Equipment Attachments' started by steve whiteside, Jan 12, 2018.

1. steve whiteside

steve whiteside Member

Gents, I am getting a 2013 T650 for use on my small ranch. Im expecting about 100-200 hours per year on this tractor so not a ton of hours. It is coming with a new bobcat bucket and then the teeth included but not installed. Thinking of getting a 4 in 1 bucket but need to know 1) who makes a good one for value? I don't need a cadillac but I don't want a cheap piece of crap either. 2) should I get one with teeth and keep my bobcat bucket smooth or the other way around?

Mostly I will be doing road grading, clearing of bushes, pushing soil around.

Anyway, I am looking forward to getting established and figuring this out.

steve

2. steve whiteside

steve whiteside Member

i see spartan and Titan come up on internet searches.

3. Tags

Tags Senior Member

I bought a Construction Attachments Extreme Severe duty 84" one for my SVL90 and have been very happy with it. If you go cheap it will not last. You tend to try to grab anything and everything with it, if you grab the wrong thing you will bend the jaw or the back of the bucket. I wouldn't be without one though....

4. Bumpsteer

Bumpsteer Senior Member

Mechanical designer
    I've always went oem Bobcat.

Both my 4-1 and industrial grapple.

If I do need parts, I know they are supported. May cost more, but I don't have to fight with an aftermarket company.

Ed

crewchief888 likes this.
  5. xgiovannix12

xgiovannix12 Senior Member

Operator/Mechanic/Truck driver
    I have a bobcat brand 4 in 1 ... I love it . Replaceable cutting edges and bolt on teeth IT dont get any better then that.

[​IMG]

I paid 60 bucks for 1 both on cut edge one of the inner ones... I double checked the parts counter guy to see if it was really 60 bucks and he told me you wanna pay more ? lol I really didnt expect it to be 60 dollars

6. steve whiteside

steve whiteside Member

OK, good to know. I had one guy tell me that I wanted a bucket 1 inch wider than my tracks so that I don't tera up the tracks with a carved path smaller than the tracks. I have the wide track option on my T650 so I think that will put me at a n 80 inch bucket. Does this sound about right?

steve

7. steve whiteside

steve whiteside Member

How well do those after market tracks work?

8. xgiovannix12

xgiovannix12 Senior Member

Operator/Mechanic/Truck driver
    I love them for summer work. They work ok in the snow. Its better to remove them in the winter
    . My bucket is a 72. And its wider then my machines stance so yeah go wider