• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

36" Digging bucket and fuel tank -stolen

BrianHay

Well it just keeps getting better eh. Now someone stole my digging bucket and my fuel tank.

I know the odds are quite slim that they will ever be found but....

The bucket is 36" with 2 inch pins off of a Kaiser Walking Excavator, Spyder Hoe. One distinctive marking on it is that not all the teeth match, one is a different brand and shape then the rest. I don't have any good pictures of it unfortunately but one is attached and here is a link 2 another picture I posted in another thread http://heavyequipmentforums.com/Forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=12884&stc=1&d=1203234726

I have no pictures of the fuel tank and am not even sure of the dimensions. It was custom built by a friend of mine. It is steel, black, rectangular and has no pump on it as I don't need one. My machine has a transfer pump on it. It has lifting eyes on each side of it. I had it built to be able to carry it with the machine.

They were stolen off an acreage on Aulds Road in Nanaimo B.C.

Attachments

• Walking Excavator (2).jpg
    Walking Excavator (2).jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 225