• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

323f attatchment and pin ?s

farmin

Brother and I just bought a 323f yet to be delievered. Comes with a 48” rock bucket we also need a single tooth ripper and a ditching bucket does anyone have suggestions on brands ? And also the bucket/attatchment pins are $600 a piece from cat are there any good alternatives ? This machine has pin grabber style quick attatch I guess you would call it. Thank u!

B.e.d77

I purchased a ditching bucket from AIM attachments 2 years ago. So far the bucket has held up good but I only use it for cleaning ditches and waterways. You can get new pins from them as well.they also sell rippers but I just built my own from old ripper sharks off of a blue jet inline ripper. Made for good shop work when it was raining but there is a lot of after market companies that are cheaper then dealers