• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

318D Electro/hydraulic controls

brianscathouse

Occupation
Auto repair shop owner/mechanic
Have a 2010 John Deere 18D and the electronic auxiliary controls do not function along with the quicktach and heat/air. Had this machine a few years and none of this has ever worked for me but had no need as bucket was always on and it has never had a door. Now I have a snowblower for it with electric chute control and the Left stick thumbwheel works aux hydraulics for the blower but the buttons to move the chute on the right stick do nothing. All fuses look good. Is this a computer or programming issue or is there a hidden switch to make this all work. For all the functions that do not work I am sure it is all related to one thing. Anyone else experience this?