• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

252 problem no fuel to injectors HATZ

Farmereinar

this machine has been a nightmare the last few weeks

pumps have been checked, no problems says injection inc. had them up there two times now

i cant get them to prime, ive replaced all the fuel lines (about 3 months before this happened) new fuel filter, mechanical fuel pump works, cannot get the pumps to prime whatsoever

ive tried pressurizing the fuel tank, left the lines off and not a drop of fuel sprays out

has anyone had luck with getting one of these hatz diesels to prime?

its a 2l42s

GaryHoff

Occupation
Heavey Equipment Mechanic
Check your fuel shut off solonoid, ensure that your getting power to it, and that it is working properly. Assuming your lift pump works (im assuming you primed your filters with the lift pump) What machine is this on??? (brand, model, ect) (the model 252 suggests its a dynapac???)

Farmereinar

thanks, i wish it were an electric shutoff selonoid, its a throttle lever that once you put all the way down starves and shuts the motor off

seems as though a governor spring broke, it would not allow the control arm to open and allow fuel into the injection pumps

im now in the nightmare process of attempting to get parts for it, case handed vibromax over to jcb, jcb is a bunch of idiots (my dealer anyhow..very uncooperative) and hatz says its an equipment mfgr part and cannot get it though them

GaryHoff

Occupation
Heavey Equipment Mechanic
it should be a hatz part, because its on the injection pump. Thats my guess anyways.