1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

2013 Takeuchi TB016 Compact Excavator - Only 175 Hours!

Discussion in 'Equipment For Sale/Wanted' started by linux4me, Mar 17, 2017.

1. linux4me

linux4me New Member

I am the original owner of this Takeuchi TB016 compact excavator. I've always kept it garaged when not using it, and performed all the service faithfully using factory filters, synthetic engine oil, and fuel stabilizer. It has only 175 hours, so it's barely broken in. It's in excellent shape, and everything works.

It comes with the owner's manual, the Yanmar engine manual, the factory service manual, and extra keys. Also included are:
    • Manual Quick-Connect
    • Hydraulic Thumb
    • 12" FMCO Digging Bucket
    • 18" FMCO Digging Bucket
    • 30" FMCO Clean-Up/Muck/Grading Bucket
    If you're not familiar with the TB016, the tracks retract to less than 39" wide so that you can clear most gates and negotiate tight spaces. You can see the hydraulic thumb in action in the photo below. In the photo, the blade extensions are stowed in the narrow position.

I'm asking $25,000.

Complete specs on the Takeuchi TB016 and a comparison chart with the other brands in its class are available on Takeuchi's web site.

[​IMG]