• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

2004 MCCLOSKEY 512R for sale

xr4ticlone

Occupation
Trusted Adviser to the Construction World
Full disclosure, I am an equipment wholesaler, but this is my personal machine. I bought this personally for another business (a material pit where too many issues killed the deal) that never got going. It doesn't look like I'm going to find a place for it here.

I bought this unit from a farmer up in Ft Worth that had 3000 head of dairy cattle. He fully composted all of the manure before using this to run it through to sell to home owners at $20 a yard. The poor fella got the additional problem of Ft Worth over growing him and he's now selling off the farm by the sq. ft.

He knew equipment maintenance, and the unit is in excellent condition. It's got a Cat motor and works like a champ. I put two 'new' 60% dump truck steer tires on it to get it down here to San Antonio. It's ready to go anywhere. It's never been registered as a trailer. I can tell you the easiest way to move it is pulling it (it has both pintle hitch & a 5th wheel) vs putting it one a trailer.

If you've never dealt with one, a trammel is stupid / simple. It's what made me buy it. When I talked to the McCloskey guy at Con-Expo I only had one question. "How do you sell anyone a second one? Because I don't see how you wear it out" His reply...'That's the problem, you never sell them another unless they need a bigger one or 2nd one'.

Here is the listing on machinerytrader...
https://www.machinerytrader.com/lis...uipment/for-sale/17988023/2004-mccloskey-512r

I'm asking $70,000 for it, but have some flexibility. It's got 3/8 in screens in it now with one section of 1/2 also included along with a new spare broom. Any screen (big enough) can be bolted to this so you've got full flexibility in buying screen as well.

Call Chad @ 210-387-2326 if you have questions.