1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

1957 John Deere 420 Crawler w/Blade

Discussion in 'Equipment For Sale/Wanted' started by ejb17, Apr 25, 2012.

1. ejb17

ejb17 Well-Known Member

Fleet Maint Mgr
    Selling my 1957 JD 420 crawler with a #62 JD blade. It runs great, steers great and pushes more than you think it would. I want to concentrate on getting a mini-excavator and I have not used this crawler more than an hour in the last 2 years since I got a D21. It needs nothing to go to work around the house and there are no welds or cracks anywhere. I put in a new main clutch and had the flywheel re-surfaced,rebuilt the carb,tune up,rebuilt all the undercarriage rollers, and put in new grade 8 bolts almost every where. The blade is a manual 6 way with up and down only hydraulic. Also has the original seriel # tag.
    The picture shows both green and yellow because I used the best pieces from a donor crawler to make this one better. I Copy of HPIM0608.JPG HPIM0606.jpg have also put on the seat that should be on it.
    Located near Buffalo NY
    Call my cell anytime for details 716-866-4700 Eric
    $4,500.00

2. ejb17

ejb17 Well-Known Member

Fleet Maint Mgr
    sold