• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

05 lw80 loader missing pump

StrokeHerAce

So my boss has an 05 NewHolland LW80 loader and "That little pump on top of the transmission is bad" according to him. That translates to that little pump on top of the transmission is now missing. I have no clue what it done or what it looked like so any help with this would be greatly appreciated. I made a half witted attempt to look it up in the parts catalog but got frustrated not knowing what I was looking for so I came here.

Thanks,
Ace

sheepfoot

It looks like a three stack with a 2 bolt pattern if it's the main pump, and a different 4 bolt pump. The parts book is like you said, not the best. A good pic of the mounting area would help along with the machine S/N, it is a straight LW80 with no series like B after it ?. Hope you have the hoses and fitting if its that three stack, its around 2700.00 and the valve bolted to it 400.00, and the other connections several hundred more. You may want to snap a pic and send it to the newholland dealer along with the s/n and let them tell you what you need. Does the boss know what quit, steering/loader/drive ?. Never seen one, so just talking out loud.