Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kobelco sk100 codes

Kobelco sk100 codes

I have a sk 100 I'm getting a b6 code along with se inside of a circle the panel is saying caution. My local dealer doesn't recocnize the code being this is a grey market unit. does anyone know where I can locate the code? Thanks Todd

I have code 11, looking for answers

Quote Originally Posted by alrh2014 View Post
    I have code 11, looking for answers
    getting caution along with a crank symbol

kobelco sk100

Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums alrh2014!

Quote Originally Posted by alrh2014 View Post
    getting caution along with a crank symbol
    this code also shuts the machine down,i'm thinking it is the oil pressure switch, but i'm open for ideas. engine oil clean and full.

Quote Originally Posted by cobraford69 View Post
    I have a sk 100 I'm getting a b6 code along with se inside of a circle the panel is saying caution. My local dealer doesn't recocnize the code being this is a grey market unit. does anyone know where I can locate the code? Thanks Todd
    Firstly, to clarify, I speak as a beginner with no real technical experience

According to my (user) manual the only alarm showing SE inside a circle is "boom raise sensor" However the code is shown as B-1. Don't know where this is or what it does

Alarms with crank symbol seem to be either oil level (oil level sensor) or oil pressure. I don't have any reference to code 11 but the codes may possibly be different for different markets. Might be worth looking for an oil level sensor, although this is only supposed to alerm when the ignition is first turned on

Need to know if this is a Mark III or V. Guessing blue round cab mark V.
    Let us know.

Quote Originally Posted by drag1line View Post
    Need to know if this is a Mark III or V. Guessing blue round cab mark V.
    Let us know.
    niether III or v it is a sk 100 super acera, although it is almost a blue color

Super Acera SK 100 Code

Cobra Ford 69
    The B6 Code says that the low pressure sensor for the bucket dump circuit is not functioning or disconnected. This sensor is connected to the pilot line in a manifold, probably behind the operator's cab under the air cleaner. As I am and my source is not familiar enough with Gray Market SK 100's which were never imported to the North American market, I cannot be exactly more specific where the sensor is. If like other similar models, look for a manifold with a LOT of those sensors. Carefully look for disconnected wire, easy or it will be the one near a flexing hose if a TRUSTED assistant quickly moves the joysticks in the bucket DUMP direction. Note, bucket dump should be a little slow now if ONLY used as a single function. This sensor assists the computer to control the pump for, in this case, bucket dump.
    Good Luck

Resigned
    is your machine displaying english or japanese?
    this machine is more like the machines of today.
    the grey market models are a mix of todays and the mark four models.
    if you supply ser# of machine i might be able to provide some help even for future diagnostics.
    Adam.
    hf_hydraulics@hotmail.com

Just saw this, give me 24 hours and I'll get you your answer.
    But the serial number is required as the "Mark 5" or "Super Version" were made for the Japanese market and only a handful were "certified" by Kobelco America. The certification was literally a decal kit full of English decals.
    The Mark 4 machines were assembled in Calhoun, GA and were never made for the Japanese market as 4 is an unlucky number in Japanese culture. In Japan they went from the Mark III machine to the Mark V, and within the Mark V they were known as Acera-2 or Acera-3.
    It was a challenge when these machines first started hitting US soil because of the -2 and -3 on it.
    Your serial number will be stamped into the frame between where the boom cylinders mount to the frame and will start with YW.
    Let us know what it is and we can help.

sk 100

the display is entirely in japanese

Resigned

Sk100

If you provide me your fax number i can give you a procedure to switch your dislpay over to english

Resigned
    You remove your cover panels just inbehind the cab seat in the cab.
    The one computer has a grommet and under it on the computer board is a slider switch. One switch with a few sliders. It needs the proper fashion to work. My procedure i can fax will show which config displays english language.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast