Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BobCat ACS error

Morning, I have a t190 closed cab, and every once in a while my lift arms to not respond. Machine has been down now for a few hours, some days does not happen, some days it will not work all day! Any ideas?

Faulty controiler

Quote Originally Posted by NCPIPELINE View Post
    Morning, I have a t190 closed cab, and every once in a while my lift arms to not respond. Machine has been down now for a few hours, some days does not happen, some days it will not work all day! Any ideas?
    I'm sitting in my garage waiting for Bobcat machanic to come to install and program my new controil box for my 2008 T250. I think 700.00 is a lil steep in price since he said that they have problems with these things. They keep some in stock because they keep going bad. Grrrrr I got a code and boom would quit. I had to unhook battery for 10 mins to get it to work . It's been doing this on and off for a yr or so. Finally stoped working.

Out of curiosity ..... what was the code numbers ?? ....... let us know what the mechanic finds ...... cheers

Quote Originally Posted by CRAFT View Post
    Out of curiosity ..... what was the code numbers ?? ....... let us know what the mechanic finds ...... cheers
    32-04 was my code. Machanic says when he see's that code it's almost always the controil box. 450.00 was the price of box so. I guess it's not to to bad. I put it in my self but he did have to program it with laptop. That fixed it. Was also getting attachment hyd shutting down in past. He said that should stop all errors also. Dan.

That's awesome that it's fixed .... so I guess that $450 is better than $700 as you originally posted ...LOL ..... I guess that that mechanic did not have to travel too far, otherwise the mileage and hourly will rack up a bill in a hurry ...... unlike myself where it's a 5 hr round trip to call them in ....

But i'm a little confused what control box you are refering to ...where is it located ? ...... great to see you going again ...cheers

6680410 is the part#. It's found hidden down beside the right joystick. Lift cab , crawl in from front and look down to your left. Black box with 3 wire clips . Hard to get at. You can see the two bolts from outside under the right lift cylinder. Hope this helps. Dan.

Probationary Member
    I got to error codes on my t190, they are 32-34 and 32-65. Hydraulics will not work. Does anybody have a solution?

Quote Originally Posted by jolige View Post
    I got to error codes on my t190, they are 32-34 and 32-65. Hydraulics will not work. Does anybody have a solution?
    32-34 …….. Tilt Actuator Not in Neutral ………… When I had this Code show up, the end result was the Tilt Actuator had to be replaced (very common) they wear out, the elec motor that strokes the spool shorts out and will quit working

32-65 …….. Sensor Supply Voltage out of Range ………. This I did not have show up, if it is related it may have todo with the fact that your Tilt Spool that is stuck has caused the sensor to declare a fault ………………………..but the guru's may chime in and fill in the blank space as to exactly what sensor it refers to ???
    Last edited by CRAFT; 02-27-2014 at 03:55 AM.

Hi Everyone hope you are all well, can anyone advise me on how you operate the auxiliary hydraulics on attachments that connect to the
    flat face hydraulic couplers which are original equipment on a bobcat 463? there doesnt seem to be any additional switches or buttons on the
    levers is there a trick or certain way you need to do it? thanking you in advance for any assistance regards Frank

Quote Originally Posted by mybmw View Post
    Hi Everyone hope you are all well, can anyone advise me on how you operate the auxiliary hydraulics on attachments that connect to the
    flat face hydraulic couplers which are original equipment on a bobcat 463? there doesnt seem to be any additional switches or buttons on the
    levers is there a trick or certain way you need to do it? thanking you in advance for any assistance regards Frank
    RH steering lever moves from side to side to operate the aux hyds.
    if the aux have never been used the locking bolt may still be installed in the lever.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12