Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: D20S Will not crank

I plan on soldering the broken piece. I am looking online now for the remote starter. Thanks for all the input.

ANY parts store will have them.. Walmart, OR any tool truck..Snap-on, Mac, Matco.
    For GOD sakes, MAKE SURE the machine is in neutral w/ the brakes applied..

I will make sure it is in neutral. It is in my backyard at the bottom of my driveway. I found a push button and I have 10' leads on the push button. I will be careful. I have been doing nothing but reading on this all day and I really see no other way to repair it as the arms of the bucket are blocking access to the starter. I have a schematic from Komatsu now. The small wire that is under the terminal with the wire from the battery runs to the front(or cab area) of the starter and it goes under the top right terminal looking at it from inside the cab directly in front of the clutch spring. That screw terminal broke completely off. The terminal on the bottom left that has a small wire running to the small screw on the solenoid is where I am placing my push button wire. From what I have read and been told that will start it so I can load it to take it to the mechanic. I have tried to upload pictures with no luck. Thanks for your help and concerns. I am a fireman in Nashville so safety is always first and foremost.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12