Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kubota Skid-Steer?

Hi Every body
    Kubota are bringing out Skid Steer Loader they are of the belle make i have a picture of one while at Kubota dealership

I wonder what engines will be in the new Bobcats rumored to be due out in the next 3 months.

Anyone see the new work saver? A whole paged dedicated to the tier 3, interim tier 4, and tier 4 info on the kubota engines. In a side note, the specs were wrong for the engines unless they switched all the large frame loaders to 230 cu in.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Mesmer View Post
    I recently heard the same thing. Rumor has it that Kubota had an agreement with Bobcat that went like this: Bobcat would buy Kubota engines and Kubota would not sell their CTL in the US(they have been selling in other countries for the last 5 yrs.?) Since I.R. recently bought Bobcat they decided to not use Kubota engines exclusively in their equipment so Kubota said OK we will now sell CTL's in the U.S. If this is true, I think that IR made a very BIG mistake. Lets wait and see if this rumor has any merit.
    Alan
    Ingersol R. no longer owns the Bobcat line , Doosan of Korea does

Quote Originally Posted by Yellowdog View Post
    I wonder what engines will be in the new Bobcats rumored to be due out in the next 3 months.

Anyone see the new work saver? A whole paged dedicated to the tier 3, interim tier 4, and tier 4 info on the kubota engines. In a side note, the specs were wrong for the engines unless they switched all the large frame loaders to 230 cu in.
    specs were wrong. My dealer said the kubota engines will stay. We'll have to see if they are direct driven or belt driven to the new pumps.

This is the machine i saw at my local kubota dealer. it is of italian build. chain driven with pilot controls
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Dogger View Post
    This is the machine i saw at my local kubota dealer. it is of italian build. chain driven with pilot controls
    That is a rebranded Thomas. Kubota and Thomas had an agreement that allowed Kubota to brand the Thomas skid in Europe. This was before Thomas went bankrupt.

Yuck! Even the Volvo's look more attactive than that!

Quote Originally Posted by Leadfoot View Post
    Yuck! Even the Volvo's look more attactive than that!
    I agree what an ugly duckling.

I may need to pull this picture if the person who posted it originally didn't want it posted here...

http://netfiles.uiuc.edu/xwang22/Pub...bota%20CTL.jpg
    Opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of Caterpillar, Inc. or Bobcat Company, both of which are copyrighted trademarks of their respective companies.

Thats kinda sexy!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12