Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Please move "Later Bob" memorial here

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    121

    Please move "Later Bob" memorial here

    Please move "Later Bob" memorial here
    You've never lived until you've almost died. Freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know.

  2. #2
    Super Moderator willie59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Knoxville TN
    Posts
    11,399
    Could you provide a link to that thread seatwarmer, or at least where it's located, I didn't get any results doing a quick search, of course I ain't that good at doing searches either.
    A good mechanic isn't expensive, he's priceless!

    http://www.bluediamondattachments.com/

    How to post pics to forum posts

    Read Forum Rules Here

    Please don't respond to spammers...makes our job tougher mopping up their mess

  3. #3
    Administrator digger242j's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Southwestern PA
    Posts
    5,728
    If you're referring to the thread about Bob Ont (whose signature was "Later Bob"), it was moved here yesterday.

    If anybody has any others we may have missed, please bring them to our attention.
    Proudly spending today building the dilapidated housing of the 22nd century....


    Read the Forum Rules Here

    ...and please, don't reply to spammers. Just use the "Report Post" feature. Thanks.

  4. #4
    Super Moderator willie59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Knoxville TN
    Posts
    11,399
    Quote Originally Posted by digger242j View Post
    If you're referring to the thread about Bob Ont (whose signature was "Later Bob"), it was moved here yesterday.
    Then there's something awry. What I'm seeing on my screen, when I go to the "gone but not forgotten" section from the main page menu I only see two threads, the one about RonG and this thread, I don't see any other threads in this section on my screen.
    A good mechanic isn't expensive, he's priceless!

    http://www.bluediamondattachments.com/

    How to post pics to forum posts

    Read Forum Rules Here

    Please don't respond to spammers...makes our job tougher mopping up their mess

  5. #5
    Senior Member Shimmy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    North Dakota
    Posts
    1,977
    Quote Originally Posted by willie59 View Post
    Then there's something awry. What I'm seeing on my screen, when I go to the "gone but not forgotten" section from the main page menu I only see two threads, the one about RonG and this thread, I don't see any other threads in this section on my screen.
    I see it. And, it was there before Seatwarmer posted, according to the order. This is the thread. http://www.heavyequipmentforums.com/...?58226-Bob-Ont
    Making the water flow, one bucket at a time.

  6. #6
    Super Moderator willie59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Knoxville TN
    Posts
    11,399
    Quote Originally Posted by Shimmy1 View Post
    I see it. And, it was there before Seatwarmer posted, according to the order. This is the thread. http://www.heavyequipmentforums.com/...?58226-Bob-Ont
    Then I'm totally perplexed. After reading your post I went back to the main page and scrolled down to the "gone but no forgotten" section. It shows (on the main page) 4 threads. But when I click on that section I only see two threads, RonG and this thread, no others. I'm puzzled.
    A good mechanic isn't expensive, he's priceless!

    http://www.bluediamondattachments.com/

    How to post pics to forum posts

    Read Forum Rules Here

    Please don't respond to spammers...makes our job tougher mopping up their mess

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Coos Bay, OR, USA
    Posts
    6,302
    Quote Originally Posted by willie59 View Post
    Then I'm totally perplexed. After reading your post I went back to the main page and scrolled down to the "gone but no forgotten" section. It shows (on the main page) 4 threads. But when I click on that section I only see two threads, RonG and this thread, no others. I'm puzzled.
    You've messed about with yer settin's agin, ain't ya laddie? Weel, I'm thinkin' as good as ye are with fixin' things, ye'll soon have her shipshape agin!
    Morooka? Thank you no, I have plenty. I think what I need perhaps is less "ooka" www.lantraxco.com

  8. #8
    Administrator digger242j's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Southwestern PA
    Posts
    5,728
    It shows (on the main page) 4 threads. But when I click on that section I only see two threads, RonG and this thread, no others. I'm puzzled.
    That's really odd. And I have no explanation. Kinda makes you wonder what else you've been missing...
    Proudly spending today building the dilapidated housing of the 22nd century....


    Read the Forum Rules Here

    ...and please, don't reply to spammers. Just use the "Report Post" feature. Thanks.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    121
    Eish just delete this thread I'm sorry to cause all this discon****lation
    You've never lived until you've almost died. Freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know.

  10. #10
    Super Moderator willie59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Knoxville TN
    Posts
    11,399
    Quote Originally Posted by digger242j View Post
    That's really odd. And I have no explanation. Kinda makes you wonder what else you've been missing...
    Don't know myself, I'll keep working on it. Heck, with all the $treaming spammers we've had to deal with I may have inadvertently banned myself.
    A good mechanic isn't expensive, he's priceless!

    http://www.bluediamondattachments.com/

    How to post pics to forum posts

    Read Forum Rules Here

    Please don't respond to spammers...makes our job tougher mopping up their mess

  11. #11
    Administrator digger242j's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Southwestern PA
    Posts
    5,728
    Quote Originally Posted by seatwarmer View Post
    Eish just delete this thread I'm sorry to cause all this discon****lation
    No problem. We (the staff), all know we're not perfect. We'd rather have everybody's help in doing our jobs than have something important go un-done because nobody bothered to point it out to us.
    Proudly spending today building the dilapidated housing of the 22nd century....


    Read the Forum Rules Here

    ...and please, don't reply to spammers. Just use the "Report Post" feature. Thanks.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •