Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 394546474849

Thread: Pictures of my work

I'm glad I don't have to clean your tracks after. lol And your machines sure are looking good.

Sweet pics! Seen some repeats and some new ones.
    Is the green mat grass blanket or some of that rip rap matting you
    guy's used on other jobs?

Just caught up on all your pics, here and that other lawn site. Very nice, you've inspired me to start my own colleciton of pics as I learn to be a Heavy Equipment Operator!

Well given my time again it is one thing that I definitely would do is photograph more of the work I did, just seemed to busy at the time; now the images are in the grey cells that are diminishing. Of course one must also consider that nearly everything has a camera now and digi-pics are easier to store than boxes of pictures...alot less involved posting them even...
    Last edited by stock; 10-01-2011 at 05:32 AM.
    Stock

Common sense is not common practice

Dirtman,
    Love your work. I saw your rates for the various equipment, but I was wondering how do you charge for things like putting out straw, burning piles, etc. (time not running a machine)?

Hey guys, know your posts and pics have been up a great while, but it gives me hope that I can make a comeback when the economy takes a turn for better with the residential and light commercial site work I used to do. thanks for the inspiration not to give up.

miss my little fleet like you guys have. I miss my 287b, 257b, and asv50, f750 dumptruck, 2john deeres, and our triaxle dumptrks, and can't forget the 312 cat hoe.

that so reminds of when I lived up in norcross, ga., and we would cleaning out retention ponds for the apartment complexes and subdivisions, but know back in south la, haulng oilfield equipment with one old truck and trailer.

Great 3 day read! No post in over a year? You're just rolling in that you tube money now arnt ya! haha great pictures man, I'm very impressed the level of finish grade you are able to achieve using just the ex. I always run get my dozer to finish up, might have to finish a few using the bucket. Take care n Merry Christmas

Man u something serious with that trackhoe.

Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 394546474849